Third Party Sites Liability Discharge:
- The Site may contain links to third party sites which may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Any links to third party websites from center3 website are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies. Any uses of third party sites by you is at your own risk.
Acceptable Use Terms:
- center3 website shall not be subject to any unlawful breach, defacement, tampering or traffic flooding or overloading of any kind, in the case of bug or any type of inaccuracy was spotted. It must be immediate notified to center3.
- Users agree not to disseminate any artefacts that are generated through center3 websites, or through enumeration, mining, aggregation or data analysis of any sorts, whereby it was not design or intended to be disclosed.
- center3 shall exercise due care and shall not be held liable for any breach of the terms that is beyond reasonable circumstances, otherwise indicted by the court of law
- Users shall not use center3 websites as a platform to propagate unsolicited content or act in any way that is deemed ethically inappropriate, that includes (Age, Sex, Color, Religion, Race, Origin, Citizenship, Disability, and Social Situation)., perusing to the Saudi Anti-Crime Law.
- Access to the center3 websites may occasionally be suspended or restricted for operational reasons such as maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or products.
- center3 reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to modify, edit, delete, suspend, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any content, including any products available through center3 website.
- center3 may, by its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently revoke, terminate, or suspend access or registration to center3 websites upon evident breach of the terms, without users’ notification.
- Any content typed or files uploaded to center3 websites might be subject to scrutiny and might be eliminated if found to be harmful without any further notice to the users.
center3 Content & Copyright
- Content provided by center3 including information, data, material, text, designs, graphics, pictures, video, photographs, applications, software, audio and other files, and their selection and presentation, is owned by center3 or licensed to center3 through third parties. It is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as applicable and provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of the content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited.
- Users accept to be unequivocally liable for all content including comments, files, material, suggestions and ideas uploaded or posted on center3 websites or communicated to other users through center3 websites.
- Users shall indemnify center3 or any user effected by the breach of the terms as a demonstrated downstream liability in accordance to court provision.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Saudi Arabia and subject to international cyber-crime laws. Any disputes arising out of the use of center3 website are to be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Saudi Courts. center3 reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.
- Each of the provisions in these Terms operate separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.